I Parker electricals
- Rowlands Gill
- Member since Mar 2010
- 177 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite I Parker electricals to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been a electrician for 14 years, i am very proud of the business i have created through recommendations and word of mouth from very satisfied customers, who felt i carried out my job with pride and to a very high standard. I am a domestic (house) electrician specialist, and only do electrical work (not a jack of all trades!). I am a Napit and Part P registered electrician qualified to the highest standard. I have numerous references on request.
- 1.Security System Installer
About I Parker electricals
I have worked on numerous contracts form new build estates to the average home owner i treat all my jobs the same, with respect to the customer and always a high standard of workmanship.
part p and napit registered,fully qualified and time served electrician to 17th edition & 2391 testing and inspection, domestic electrician specialist,ALL AREAS COVERED,part p and napit registered,all electrical work undertaken,no job to small,all work guaranteed & certified,27/7 call out,emergency work undertaken,free estimates,we are a prompt,reliable service and your safety is our priority
Ask a tradesman
I Parker electricals has answered 28 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Replacing old wired fuses with a new circuit breaker 22
- Bonding to gas and water 21
- Is it essential to have an earth on my lighting circuit? (I am planning to rent the property out) 20
- Can any one change a consumer unit. I currently have rewireable fuses and would like to 10way split load board 13
- Will my cooker circuit support these appliances? 10