- Member since Aug 2011
- 158 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite SD Flooring to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Specialists in the fitting of laminate,real wood and solid wood flooring. We offer great value supply and fit solutions or a fitting only service and would be delighted to provide a quote.
- Flooring Fitter
About SD Flooring
We pride ourselves in being specialist laminate, real wood and solid wood floor fitters.
We are able to supply Quick Step and Krono laminate flooring and Tuscan real wood and solid wood flooring and carry a full range of samples that we will bring to your home allowing you to chose the flooring that will best compliment your interior.
Installation of Laminate, Real Wood and Solid Wood Flooring.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 10th Jul 17
Steven Dicken (trading as SD Flooring)
Valid until: 9th Jul 18
Ask a tradesman
SD Flooring has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- I am laying a 20mm, t&g solid wood floor. The sub floor is chip board and not even. I am laying down a 5mm fibreboard and floating the wood foor on top no gluing. Is this ok, any advise appreciated?. 5
- i have brought laminate flooring for my living room, do i need underlay? 1
- Installation of engineered wood flooring 1
- Which flooring option is better in an apartment at second floor- solid wood or engineered wood? wood ? 1
- laminet V's painted or varnished floorboards?