Ian Dawson Builder
- Stoke On Trent
- Member since Nov 2011
- 28 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Ian Dawson Builder to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Ian Dawson Builder is a family run builder and bricklayer. We have an excellent reputation as builders and bricklayers with 50 years experience.
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Conversions - General
- Fireplaces & Flues
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Pitched Roofing
- Fascias & Soffits
About Ian Dawson Builder
We are professional, enjoy meeting new customers and completing jobs where both parties are completely satisfied with the end result.
We undertake all aspects of building work from the smallest maintenance job to large alteration projects and extensions. Taking take great care in our work, we believe in attention to the smallest detail.
Above all, we are affordable and reliable, carrying out work to the highest standard.
Time served as a bricklayer in the family business
City and Guilds
BA (Hons) Business Studies
We are bricklayers by trade. The skills and techniques learned have been passed down over the years.
In addition to bricklaying we carry out a wide range of work.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 15th May 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
Ian Dawson Builder has answered 16 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How should we block up an old fireplace? 49
- How can I tell if an internal wall is load bearing? Do builders usually charge to check this if we are unsure? 10
- i have an ex council house and the bedroom doors need replacing but the sizing is awkward any doors from diy stores wont fit can anyone make doors to fit 3
- Can I put a hole in a disused chimney breast? 3
- How long to fit gallows brackets 2
Other great tradespeople in Stoke On Trent
- Bricklayers in Stoke On Trent
- Repointing Specialists in Stoke On Trent
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Stoke On Trent
- Conversion Specialists in Stoke On Trent
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists in Stoke On Trent
- Extension Builders in Stoke On Trent
- Groundworkers in Stoke On Trent
- Guttering Installers in Stoke On Trent
- Roofers in Stoke On Trent
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists in Stoke On Trent
- Builders in Stoke On Trent
- Tradesmen in ST4