- Member since Nov 2015
- 47 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite Hyde's Electrical to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
My names Daniel, I'm a fully qualified electrician to the 17th edition. I've been in the game now for 10 years. I've worked on multiple sites and completed many domestic and commercial rewires. Very reasonable priced.. No job is too big or small for Hyde's Electrical.
About Hyde's Electrical
• Using test equipment & hand tools to diagnose, locate & fix electrical problems.
• Checking & testing circuit breakers and replacing them where required.
• Responsible for costing and estimating commercial jobs, tenders and enquiries.
• Tracing, diagnosing and rectifying electrical faults.
• Carrying out electrical installation and maintenance work.
• Carrying out new project work, design and installation.
• Interpreting work instructions, drawings and schematic diagrams.
• Maintaining and repairing all electrical equipment.
• Connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers and other components.
• Accountable for all electrical and general tasks relating to maintenance.
• Travelling to locations on site and working both indoor and outdoor.
• Working on ladders, scaffolds, and roofs in retail outlets, pubs, local authorities
and general commercial office buildings
I have attended Bromley College doing Electrical Insulations 2330 17th Edition.
My Qualifications are;
2330-201 Working Effectively and safely in the electrotechnical environment
2330-202 Principles of electrotechnology
2330-203 Application of health and safety and electrical principles
2330-204 Application of health and safety and electrical principles
2330-205 Installation (building and structures)
2330-206 Installation (building and structures) Practical
2330-301 Application of health and safety and electrical principles
2330-302 Installation ( Building and structures ) Inspection Testing and com-missioning
2330-303 Installation ( Building and structures ) Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
NVQ LEVEL 3 in Electrotechnical services
2382-601 Understand The Requirements of electrical installation BS7671: June 2008 (2015)
2391-52 Inspection and Testing