H Macdonald Building & Plastering Contractors
- Member since Mar 2012
- 2 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like H Macdonald Building & Plastering Contractors to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I am a time served tradesman with over 40 years experience. All types of internal and external plastering, skimming over artex, coving, extensions etc. Also fencing, decking, patios, fascias, gutters etc. Free estimates, no job too small
About H Macdonald Building & Plastering Contractors
4 Year apprenticeship, time served tradesman, experienced in site work and all aspects of private work from a garden wall to a double extension.
Plastering, lime plastering, brick laying, ceramic tiling, patios, landscaping, roofing, fascias, guttering, driveways.
Ask a tradesman
H Macdonald Building & Plastering Contractors has answered 8 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- What is the best way to seal the junction between a bath and tiles? 16
- Can i artex straight onto plasterboard or does it need plastering first? 5
- planning to plasterboard and skim my recently gutted bathroom and ceiling and tile the the areas that will get splashed including shower area over bath, will normal plasterboard be suitable? 1
- One for the old boys really... 1
- If you buy a house with newly plastered ceilings, how do you know of there may have been Artex for example underneath it? 1