Howard Property Maintenance
- Bishop's Stortford
- Member since Nov 2015
- 44 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite Howard Property Maintenance to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
My name is Tom Howard and I run Howard Property Maintenance. I have been working within the construction industry for over 15 years and have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience while doing so. I am a family man that works very hard and endeavours to provide a friendly and professional service. I come highly recommended by my clients; my business and quality of work is something I take great pride in. I am always willing to offer free impartial advice along with any quotations I provide.
- Painting & Decorating
- Fascias & Soffits
- Garden Maintenance
About Howard Property Maintenance
My career in the construction industry began with undertaking a variety of roofing projects from repairs, extensions or replacements. While training and working under other skilled and competent tardesman. The natural progression of my interest in property maintenance and developing construction skills evolved, facilitating the start of my own property maintenace business whereby I could encorpoate all my trades and skills in one place. I established the trading name Howard Property Maintence back in 2014 and have since built and branded the business under my own name.
My company now provides several property maintenance services to a highly professional standard. I often use a range of skilled and training labourers to work alongside me on site. I believe that as my business grows and expands I can offer similar training and experience opportunities to others interested in the construction industry, just as I did from my fellow trasdemen many years ago.
The services I offer are:
- All types of roofing, including pitched and felt. Roof maintenance may include tile repairs or roof replacements.
- Fascia, soffits and guttering, whether they need cleaning or removing and replacing.
- External painting of all types (render, window frames, doors or fences)
- Garden maintenance including laying turf, tree removal or general tidy up.
- Fencing repairs and replacements
- Cement work to out buildings, pathways or patios
- Laying paving and building decking
- Erecting sheds and summer houses
- Damp proofing and insulation
- Internal painting and decorating (ceilings, walls and woodwork) with sanding and wall preparation included
- Bathroom sealing, tiling and grouting
- General Handiwork including building furniture, putting up pictures etc
- Carpentry such as hanging doors, kitchen cabinet or drawer replacements, skirting boards and laying flooring.
I offer free and impartial advice to all clients and if requested can recommend tradesmen to assist with maintenance work not mentioned above such has works relating to water, gas or electricity. Any companies or tradesmen I work with and recommend are fully vetted and insured with qualifications where appropriate.
Please get in touch today for your FREE with no obligation quote.