Hde (UK) Ltd
- Member since Feb 2015
- 155 feedback comments, 95% positive
Start your project
Invite Hde (UK) Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am the owner and Managing Director of Hdeukltd. I am an experienced GasEngineer and Certified electrician , I have worked in this industry for over thirteen years and have ran two other successful businesses. I am motivated by delivering a better service than our competitors at cost to meet our customers needs. I strive for excellence in all the services we deliver and the working environment for our employees.
- Gas Work
- Central Heating
- Bathroom Fitting
- Kitchen Fitting
About Hde (UK) Ltd
We provide flexible and innovative packages with 24 hour emergency call out cover, supporting our customers in delivering their services 365 days a year.
Hdeukltd offer our customers exceptional all round quality and service . Our engineering teams have a ‘Can Do’ approach and many years of experience in the industry.
All of our projects and maintenance packages are individually assessed, tailored and presented to our customers to ensure maximum savings in overall running costs, thus reducing the impacts on the environment.
Gas safe registered.
UKAS Professional Certifications
• Basic Gas Safety (Domestic) GGFO D1
• Core Domestic Gas Safety (NG) CCN1
• Domestic Gas Fired Central Heating up to 70kW CEN1
• Domestic Gas Fired Cooking Appliances CKR1
• Combustion Performance Analysis NG & LPG CPA1
• Installation of Unvented Hot Water Systems UDHW
• Commercial Indirect Fired Gas Heating Appliances CIGA1
• Changeover Core Domestic to Core Commercial CODNCO1
• 1st Fix of commercial pipework upto 75mbar and150mm ICPN1
• Testing and Purging Commercial Gas Installations (MOP to 40mbar) TPCP1A
• Domestic Heating and Plumbing Services Category HVACR
• Construction Skills Health and Safety
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £10,000,000.00
Valid until: 8th Sep 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more