- Member since Jan 2012
- 16 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like hugh strain to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
has, offers full plastering,,decorating,services, references,fully insured,jobs are kept clean through start to finish,with floor protection,all debris removed on departure.2015 just introduced 90% dustless preparation prior to painting walls and ceiling,free estimates,contact for friendly advise.
- Painter & Decorator
About hugh strain
hugh strain is sole trader for h a s plaster and paint services,began decorating in 1988,so has at least twenty years experience in all aspects of plastering and decorating.former dulux trade select member for 10 years.work checked in great detail to gain membership.
skillscenter plastering course intensive.Various artexing courses. plastering;ceilings can re new with plasterboard scrim joints apply 2 coats finnish.Walls hardwall application and finnish.sand and cement render and finnish.Supply and fit covings 100mm or 127mm prefer british gypsum.All aspects of painting and decorating, emulsion ceilings and walls mist coat to begin.2/3 further coats to finnish.Re paint all internal woodwork.Wallpapering embossed to linning paper.Artex work carried out or plastered over.
Ask a tradesman
hugh strain has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Why has the plaster I have had done on walls & ceilings cracked in numerous places?va 8
- Can you remove sandtex paint and gloss paint from UPVC underside of window sill, without damaging original material? 8
- I am removing tiles in our kitchen, will i need to 're-skim' the wall ready for panting? 7
- I HAD RISING DAMP ON INTERIOR WALL, GOT A DAMP COURSE DONE, IVE TOKE OF THE PLASTER WHATS THE BEST THING TO PLASTER 5
- Can artex walls covered in silk paint be plastered? 4