Handimen (Home & Garden)
- Goudhurst Kent
- Member since Dec 2014
- 58 feedback comments, 95% positive
Start your project
Invite Handimen (Home & Garden) to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Originally I started out on construction sites, moving on to domestic and office refurbishments. Eventually conducting site surveys for a good number of years, throughout the south. Now I enjoy completing a variety of different tasks both inside & out as a handyman, on local residential homes.
- 3.Landscape Gardening
- 5.Waste Clearance
- 7.Painting & Decorating
- 9.Restoration & Refurbishment
About Handimen (Home & Garden)
Over recent months, I have replaced garden (& supporting) brick walls, had made & fitted an iron handrail for an elderly customer.
Refurbished/replaced garage access.
Weather sealed external house walls, treating & redecorating internal damp walls.
Insulated a number of loft's, partly boarding where required, and fitted various access ladders.
Installed a fitted wardrobe, boxing in unsightly pipes & refurbishing a home-office.
Reduced an elderly couples need to weed an extensive garden, by effectively removing weed roots, fitting large area's with quality weed sheeting and wood barking and helped with re-landscaping.
Cleared and unblocked a water damaged basement, making reusable.
Repaired and repainted woodwork to an early 19th century (three storey) commercial property.
Redecorated various lounge & dinning rooms via recommendations.
Repaired & replaced guttering and rainwater pipes to various properties.
Replaced and repaired both concrete door steps and hardwood door treads.
Removed and hand-built new commercial roof access doors.
Converted a (garden) garage into a usable area, removing old trees, cutting out brickwork from side wall and fitting large window, to create improved natural lighting.
Currently refurbishing a converting attic child's bedroom plus laying new wood flooring.
Planning to treat and weather shield a number of exterior walls to a 1930's residential property suffering damp problems.
And now looking for ongoing (predominantly, but not only) internal refurbishment tasks...
Ask a tradesman
Handimen (Home & Garden) has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Is thermal wallpaper good enough to stop condensation damp in north face external wall corner 3
- We had a problem with a leaky gutter causing the inside wall to be wet and damp. The gutter was fixed 8 months ago but the wall is still damp with mould growth. Please advise how to fix. 2
- Insulating an old external cavity wall now inside house extension 1
- Surveyor needed for insulation and mildew issues
- Toilet cistern issue
Other great tradespeople in Cranbrook
- Handymen in Cranbrook
- Insulation Installers in Cranbrook
- Landscape Gardeners in Cranbrook
- Fencers in Cranbrook
- Painters & Decorators in Cranbrook
- Demolition & Clearance Specialists in Cranbrook
- Flooring Fitters in Cranbrook
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Cranbrook
- Driveway Pavers in Cranbrook
- Builders in Cranbrook