Handful of Help
- Member since May 2016
- 29 feedback comments, 97% positive
Start your project
Invite Handful of Help to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
hello there Creative solutions here !..... We have been maintaining and enhancing commercial and domestic properties is Bath area since 2004. Traditional handyman that does the list of odd jobs (fitting washing line-replacing taps) from Ikea collection and fitting - to fabricating waney edge saxon style woodsheds to reclaimed stainless steel kitchens! Finding creative solutions is my forte.
- Garden Maintenance
- Painting & Decorating
- Bathroom Fitting
About Handful of Help
External- Garden Landscaping- timberwork, garden buildings, play equipment, fencing, decking
Building Maintenance and Handyman service (domestic, office, cafe and bars etc)- plumbing, shelving, flatpack furniture, repairs to doors/floor/windows/ gutters/ walls etc and much more
Ask a tradesman
Handful of Help has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- The paint on our rendered brickwork bubbled badly in damp weather we have rubbed this down and applied a fresh coat of paint this has now also bubbled can anyone advise why and what to do. 2
- Can anyone advise on the cost for painting garden decking please? 1
- How can I get my bathroom air vent cover to stay on? Duct valve spring connection falling off
- Change toilet due to srst brokers
- What colour to use to recover