J Chappell Joinery
- Woodhall Spa
- Member since Jul 2008
- 7 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like J Chappell Joinery to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
J Chappell Joinery was established in 1990 and was soon recognised as a trustworthy and reliable company. If you, the client requires a Joiner that is competent, self motivated and skilled in every aspect of on-site Joinery, you need look no further.
About J Chappell Joinery
I have worked in the construction business for more than 25 years, working mainly as a sub-contractor to the larger Lincoln based building firms: Lindum construction, JMH, etc. Jobs ranged from schools to hospitals, housing, churches....you name it, we've done it.
Over the last few years though, my attention has been directed to my own renovation projects; 2x 3 bed semis with loft conversions (30k each), 5 bed det farmhouse with extension (Total refurb £120k +) and a 3 bed det cottage (Total refurb £30k)
City and Guilds in Carpentry & Joinery
Plus 20 years experience All aspects of Joinery & Carpentry undertaken ie: Roofing (Trusses or Traditional cut out),1st & 2nd fix (Stud walls, Door linings, Doors, Skirting, Kitchen etc) Flooring (Parquet, Hardwood,Laminate) Garden Joinery (Decking, Treehouses, Hazel fencing etc) Formwork & steel Fixing (Concrete mould work ) Also renovation work/management through the trades.All trades supplied.
Ask a tradesman
J Chappell Joinery has answered 51 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Does my log burner need a liner inserting in the chimney. 53
- My mates sister got her bathroom tiled. The tiler tiled on top of the old tiles,however he just stuck them on with silicone!!! He said "its common practice in the trade". Is this right? surely not? 27
- What is the local hourly rates for Carpenters 18
- Remove kitchen wall, insert RSJ 18
- Using expanding foam to fill a hole. 18