- Member since Sep 2008
- 175 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Tradesman Decorators to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Keith....I have spent all my working life in the business of painting and decorating and have complete knowledge in all aspects of the trade .I work to my own exacting standards .All my work is fully guaranteed and covered by public liability insurance
- Painting & Decorating
About Tradesman Decorators
I am a professional decorator and work to my own exactng standards
Registered Guild m.c Sept 1975 certificate no P/29/6203
Trade Pro Policy number TRG 02201010055 Valid to 26/2/13 total internal/external decorating to include:
Coving decorative paint finishes paper hanging
All aspects of the trade covered
Time served painters and decorators.
Ask a tradesman
Tradesman Decorators has answered 45 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- What's the best way to strip paintwork of an old radiator and then repaint. 30
- i have a few large cracks that have appeared in my ceiling, can you just paint ober them 12
- How do I remove/hide textured wallpaper on the ceilings? 10
- How to apply matt paint over glossy primed walls 9
- Old Ceiling tiles are a fire hazard but removing them isn't an option. Is there anything that can be done to make them less of a fire hazard? e.g. painting with a certain type of paint or coating? 9