Tradesman Decorators Nottm/Wirral
- Wirral Mersyside/
- Member since Sep 2008
- 146 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Tradesman Decorators Nottm/Wirral to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Keith....I have spent all my working life in the business of painting and decorating and have complete knowledge in all aspects of the trade .I work to my own exacting standards .All my work is fully guaranteed and covered by public liability insurance
- Painter & Decorator
About Tradesman Decorators Nottm/Wirral
I am a professional decorator and work to my own exactng standards
Registered Guild m.c Sept 1975 certificate no P/29/6203
Trade Pro Policy number TRG 02201010055 Valid to 26/2/13 total internal/external decorating to include:
Coving decorative paint finishes paper hanging
All aspects of the trade covered
Time served painters and decorators.
Ask a tradesman
Tradesman Decorators Nottm/Wirral has answered 42 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- What's the best way to strip paintwork of an old radiator and then repaint. 25
- Old Ceiling tiles are a fire hazard but removing them isn't an option. Is there anything that can be done to make them less of a fire hazard? e.g. painting with a certain type of paint or coating? 9
- How do I remove/hide textured wallpaper on the ceilings? 8
- How to apply matt paint over glossy primed walls 8
- i have a few large cracks that have appeared in my ceiling, can you just paint ober them 8