- Member since Dec 2016
- 12 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite G.M.G.U.K Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
i have just started a small business, i have over 10 years experience for internal and external decoration and refurbishment . last 2 years i have worked as a site manager and on projects over 3 million £ in Eco refurbishment.as i have learn how to be more proactive and how to deal with client and subcontractors also managing budget , orders and labour on site ( over 100 labour on site), i feel that my place is more on being on the tools as this is what i like to do more.
- 2.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
- 5.Bathroom Fitter
- 6.Insulation Installer
- 8.Extension Builder
About G.M.G.U.K Ltd
external wall isolation , painting and decorating, kitchen and bathroom first and second fix, wall and floor tiling ,gardens maintenance , landscaping, window installation , laminating floors ,concrete floors, power floated floors ,dry walls, plastering, external/internal render, jet washing and cleaning from patio, gardens, houses, offices ,and construction sites ( reinstating the ground and surroundings to the original state as how it was before work commenced ).also i am opened to other back grounds that not listed , suggestions and partnership, as well as working as subcontractors.
- CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER (CSM)
- PMI RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
- PRINCES 2 FOUNDATION
- PRINCES 2 PRACTITIONER
- CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT (CAMP)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL ( PMP)
- SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
- SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE LIBRARY ( ITIL FOUNDATION V 3)
- FIRE WARDEN
- ASBESTOS AWARENESS (CATEGORY A)
- WORKING AT HEIGHT
- MANUAL HANDLING AWARENESS
- SITE MANAGEMENT SAFETY TRAINING SCHEME (SMSTS)
- SITE SUPERVISOR SAFETY TRAINING SCHEME (SSSTS)
- TRAFFIC BANKSMAN/MARSHALL
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION FLOOR LAYER
- SAFETY TRAINING SCHEME CERTIFICATE IN ABRASIVE BLAST CLEANING ( SAND/GRIT BLASTING)
- FIRST AID AT WORK
- MIG MAG WELDING BASICS
Ask a tradesman
G.M.G.U.K Ltd has answered 1 question on Ask a Tradesman.