- Member since Nov 2011
- 6 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like PHOENIX CONSTRUCTION to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
A short note about us; I have proudly owned Phoenix Construction for 14 years and worked in the building trade for over 20 years specialising in extensions and alterations to existing properties throughout Essex and Suffolk.
- Extension Builder
About PHOENIX CONSTRUCTION
I have worked in the building trade for over 20 years in the Essex and Suffolk area. For over 14 years I have owned Phoenix Construction, we specialise in all types of building work that I project manage myself to take the stress out of home improvements for you. I am a groundworker by trade, but have a fantastic team behind me including bricklayers, carpenters, roofers, plasterers, plumbers, electricians and painters so I really can offer the full building package at a very competitive price.
All of the tradesmen I use are fully qualified insured and trustworthy.
Ask a tradesman
PHOENIX CONSTRUCTION has answered 33 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- how wide are extension footings 25
- If you saw SERIOUS cracks in a house would you say they were NOT due to subsidence? 15
- Help with Building Regulations Drawings 7
- Laminate on uneven floor 5
- hi,what is the calculation of estimating concrete for footings and conrete slab in cubic metre and then into tonne bags of ballast and cement? 4