- Member since Nov 2011
- 6 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like PHOENIX CONSTRUCTION to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
A short note about us; I have proudly owned Phoenix Construction for 14 years and worked in the building trade for over 20 years specialising in extensions and alterations to existing properties throughout Essex and Suffolk.
About PHOENIX CONSTRUCTION
I have worked in the building trade for over 20 years in the Essex and Suffolk area. For over 14 years I have owned Phoenix Construction, we specialise in all types of building work that I project manage myself to take the stress out of home improvements for you. I am a groundworker by trade, but have a fantastic team behind me including bricklayers, carpenters, roofers, plasterers, plumbers, electricians and painters so I really can offer the full building package at a very competitive price.
All of the tradesmen I use are fully qualified insured and trustworthy.
Ask a tradesman
PHOENIX CONSTRUCTION has answered 33 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- how wide are extension footings 31
- If you saw SERIOUS cracks in a house would you say they were NOT due to subsidence? 17
- Help with Building Regulations Drawings 9
- Laminate on uneven floor 7
- hi,what is the calculation of estimating concrete for footings and conrete slab in cubic metre and then into tonne bags of ballast and cement? 4