G.F.S Electrical Services
- Member since Sep 2016
- 23 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite G.F.S Electrical Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
over 20 Years experienced. I am a fully qualified apprentice trained electrician. I have city and guilds in electrical installation 1, 2 & 3 as well as Testing, commissioning and inspection, BS7671 (17th Edition) and an NVQ level 3 in electrical installation. I aim to provide a professional service. Being a member of ELECSA part P govermental governing body and trust mark all of my work is garanteed. I am fully covered by liability insurance.
About G.F.S Electrical Services
Over 20 yrs experience. Domestic and commercial Electrician.
24/7 Emergency call out.
Electrical repair, installation and maintenance. Electrical certifications completed.
Latest projects included:
• 4 bedroom house, basement office complex and external garage rewire.
• Butchers rewire lights, sockets and machines in plastic conduit.
• Replacement lights (shanderliers, external and led recessed lights), extra power points.
I wired power and lighting to a log cabin.
over 20 Years experienced. I am a fully qualified apprentice trained electrician.
• NVQ Level 3 (electrical installation).
• City & Guilds part 1 & 2 (electrical installation).
• BS 7671 electrical wiring regulations (17th Edition Wiring Regulations),
• BS 2391(City & Guilds Part 3, testing, inspection & commissioning).
• ECS health and safety.
I am an approved electrician with the Joint industrial board. I am a registered Part P contractor with ELECSA and Trust Mark.
Ask a tradesman
G.F.S Electrical Services has answered 1 question on Ask a Tradesman.