G.B Bathrooms U.K
- Member since Nov 2009
- 66 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite G.B Bathrooms U.K to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
HI AND WELCOME TO MY PROFILE PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO LOOK AND READ THROUGH AND TO SEE WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU. PLEASE DO CALL ANYTIME FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONCE QUOTATION.
- Bathroom Fitter
About G.B Bathrooms U.K
FOR YOUR ALL YOUR BATHROOM REQUIRMENTS . ALL SUITS MATAERIALS CAN BE SUPPLYED . INCLUDING TILES,GROUTS,TRIMS, ADHESIVE'S.
.I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT A CONVENIENT APPOINTMENT IS MADE TO ACCESS AND DISCUSS THE WORKS REQUIRED .I BELIEVE IT ENABLES PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU THE VALUED CUSTOMER AND CLARITY FOR ME..KIND REGARDS GARY.............
THE SOONER YOU CONTACT ME, THE SOONER
THE WORK WILL BE COMPLETED. KIND REGARDS
G.BROWNRIGG (SOLE TRADESMAN)
For last 16 years all my customer's and clients and there family's and friends have been very very much Impressed with quality of workmanship and an eye to detail. For the past 14 years all my work has come from very satisfied customers . only occasionally I advertise for work .I am very clean and tidy .VERY HARD WORKER A non-smoker. Distance no problem.I also have photos of my work .I have many satisfied customers and phone numbers to hand.
JUST LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO READ MY PROFILE .
Ask a tradesman
G.B Bathrooms U.K has answered 16 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- what is the standard size of a bath 27
- Using expanding foam to fill a hole. 16
- My mates sister got her bathroom tiled. The tiler tiled on top of the old tiles,however he just stuck them on with silicone!!! He said "its common practice in the trade". Is this right? surely not? 7
- What comes first - plastering or skirting fitting? 7
- Full bathroom refit - correct order of doing things 3