creative carpentry & improvements
- Member since Feb 2009
- No feedback
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like creative carpentry & improvements to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Creative Carpentry I always aim to give a fast, honest and very competitive quote. I always leave your property clean and tidy , just like i'd never been there. I am very friendly and approachable. All quotes are done on a no obligation basis.
- Carpenter & Joiner
About creative carpentry & improvements
Over 20 years experience in new build, renovations,extensions and domestic carpentry and building to a very high standard. I always take pride in my work.
I have worked on very high end new builds.
I have also fitted a lot of bespoke kitchens.
I am a fully time served carpenter .
I am fully insured for your peace of mind.
city and guilds in carpentry, Member of the institute of carpenters. NVQ level 2 carpentry.
Advanced craft certificate in carpentry.
CSCS card holder no. 1219782
I only use Gas safe engineers and Part p approved electricians. over 20 years experience in the following, windows, doors , kitchens, bedrooms,floors, decking, DIY disasters rectified discreetly. UPVC windows, doors and conservatories. All aspects of carpentry and property maintenance large or small undertaken.Fully insured.
Ask a tradesman
creative carpentry & improvements has answered 10 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- where is the best place to get kitchens from 68
- Condensation in double glazing - what are the solutions? 27
- is it normal for the customer to pay 50% upfront before the work is started? 7
- Hi, what should fire proof door include to comply with the regulation BS476, Part 22, 1987? After installation can the builder who installed it certify himself that the new door is fire proof? 4
- Fitting a kitchen of 15 units 4