- Member since Jun 2008
- 137 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite DMWakefield to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I had been worked with gas and heating fitter for more than 25 years and I always have corgi registered. I will providing my good skills for your needs for example : boiler faulty, gas fire faulty, hot water problem, I can sort it out. I always checking first with customers before starting work with your applicances, I also fitting new central heatings, new boiler upgrading, services and repairs.
- 1.Gas Engineer
- 2.Heating Engineer
Been worked in heating and gas on domestic for over 30 years, happy to help or advice.
GAS SAFE registered 233169
CGLI Heating & Ventilating fitter qualifications,
Accreditions on Wet heating, warm air unit, gas fire,
cooker, instantious hot water & LPG installer.
BEC Unvent hot water certificate
Solar ( new to be soon )
Corgi registered and work with central heating since left school. Comlete central heating & plumbing to high standard also especial to gas on safe hand !
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 1st Oct 17
Valid until: 28th Sep 18
Ask a tradesman
DMWakefield has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Am i allowed to put a stop end cap on the gas pipe 32
- My combi boiler is only heating water to lukewarm. The central heating seems okay though. What could be wrong? 5
- Can a gas hob and a seperate gas oven both run off one gas inlet. 3
- resiting of boiler 2
- IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS ABLE TO REPLACE AN OLD BAXI BERMUDA BACK BOILER WITH ON OF THEIR NEW CONDENSING BACK BOILERS 1