- Member since Jan 2012
- 32 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite GJC Carpentry to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Experienced carpenter / joiner working along side trusted tradesman with a comprehensive range of skills to offer free advice , competitive quotes and customer satisfaction. Friendly, trustworthy , reliable and hard working .
- 1.Carpenter & Joiner
- 2.Kitchen Fitter
- 3.Conversion Specialist
About GJC Carpentry
Full carpentry / joinery apprentaship with well established local bristol firm.
3 yrs with large consruction firm dealing with maintanance and local authority work.
over 12 years working nationally with major shopfitting companys on high st stores .
Working on domestic properties from replacing a door handle to extensions and loft conversions
full 5 yr carpentry apprentaship
IoC exam ( insitute of carpenters )
gold cscs card
first aid course
pasma tower scaffold course
mobile scissor lift course
MoD site clearence pass( fully checked full access to mod
Member of Safe Contractors scheme
time served tradesman only employed inc gas safe plumber / heating engineer , nicc certifided electrician.
hard working, honest, relible meticulous and precise.
Ask a tradesman
GJC Carpentry has answered 30 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Where do I start with planning a single storey extension? How much should I be paying for architects plans? 58
- What should i use to insulate between the rafters in my roof? 23
- How to integrate washing machine 20
- extension built new plastering, do i have to paint 1 coat of undercoat first. 9
- how long does it take to dig out a driveway? an average driveway that can accomodate 2 cars. driveway mainy grass , but a small area with concrete about 10% of the driveway is concrete 6