Twin Fix Joinery Limited
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Member since May 2015
- 45 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite Twin Fix Joinery Limited to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hello my name is Gary and my company is TwinFix Joinery. I am an Experienced Tradesman with 15 years behind me. I'm Friendly, Professional, Well mannered and Reliable. I offer my knowledge & Advice as best I can. I am a Joiner by trade but with good experience and a good team of subcontractors we specialise in: All Areas of joinery and carpentry One off bespoke joinery items Conversions Refurbishments Extensions Feel free to Invite me to a job so I can provide a free quote, Thanks.
- Conversions - General
- Loft Conversions
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
- Kitchen Fitting
About Twin Fix Joinery Limited
TwinFix Joinery is a friendly, professional company servicing the North East. We have been growing from strength to strength each year through word of mouth and recommendations as our reputation and customer base grows.
We provide services for:
•All aspects of carpentry and joinery (Doors, Floors, Stairs, Frames, skirting, architrave, Joists and the list goes on)
• kitchen installation. Including kitchen design and drawings. I install Any type of kitchen flat pack or pre built. Laminate or solid wood worktops.
• full and part refurbishments to clients budgets and requirements.
• any sort of conversion,
Loft, Room, garage, toilet etc.
* I also carry out bespoke one off work to customers requirements including, made to measure Doors, Shelving and units, Bookcases, home cinemas etc.
Commercially we cover:
* All aspects of carpentry and joinery 1st, 2nd fix and finishing.
* Supervisor Services.
In the last 15 years I have:
• Covered all areas of Carpentry & joinery.
• Refurbished kitchens and bathrooms.
• Worked on bar/pub and restaurant refurbishments.
• Carried out part/full refurbishments including conversions, dealing with other trades and managing the job.
• Carried out insurance work for fire and flood damaged properties.
• Worked on shop fit outs.
• I have done work on properties to allow for disabled living.
• I have completed extensions.
• I have worked on big commercial jobs such as: hotels, schools, office blocks, hospitals and student accommodation.
All work comes with Electrical and Gas certification where Required.
There is no job too small or too big, I love what I do and take great pride in my work. The photographs on this site don't do us justice. We are a fully insured company with manpower, van and tools to get the job done with minimal fuss. Please Ask for a free quote, Thanks.
Thanks for looking.
Carpenter and joiner NVQ Level 3.
Asbestos Awareness Certificate.
CSCS Site Supervisors gold card.
SMSTS site manager trained.
First aid qualified.
We are also proud members of the FSB and Safe Contractor Approved.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Valid until: 27th Aug 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
Twin Fix Joinery Limited has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.