welsh garden construction company
- Member since Sep 2010
- 35 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite welsh garden construction company to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
My company works in a professional manner with your best interests paramount. We wear identifiable uniforms and, whilst the nature of the work we do causes disruption, we never lose site of the fact that it's your home.
- 1.Landscape Gardener
- 4.Driveway Paver
About welsh garden construction company
As the name suggests we construct just about anything in and around the garden!
Over the past twenty odd years jobs have included:
* Stone follies
* Water features (streams, rills, water falls, fountains, fish/wildlife ponds)
* Stonework in various styles (walls, steps, patios and terraces)
* Walling (brick, block, stone and rendered)
* Patios (stone, brick and slab)
* Decking, fencing, drives (brick, tar macadam and concrete)
* Turf laying, planting etc.
* Drainage and ground works. . We have also worked for a special needs school and have constructed ramps, a sensory garden and outdoor learning areas.
If the job is just a small two metre circular patio or a fifty square metre terrace, our attention to detail is the same.
Over 30 years experience and attention to detail. Landscape Gardener, Stone Mason, Fencer.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 4th Apr 17
Mr Mark Prankerd (trading as welsh garden construction company)
Valid until: 30th Mar 18