George Giles Home Improvements
- King's Lynn
- Member since Nov 2008
- 73 feedback comments, 97% positive
Start your project
Invite George Giles Home Improvements to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are a small reliable building firm ,we offer building services ,electrical and plumbing and heating services ,we can offer upvc windows and doors with a 1 week turnaround ,from a house to an extention porch or garage ,we offer a 24 hour call out service 7 days a week no call out charge
- 1.Bathroom Fitter
- 2.Extension Builder
- 3.Conservatory Installer
- 4.Kitchen Fitter
- 9.Carpenter & Joiner
- 11.Damp Proofing Specialist
- 12.Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
- 13.Window Fitter
- 14.Loft Conversion Specialist
- 15.Conversion Specialist
- 16.Driveway Paver
- 17.Flooring Fitter
- 18.Painter & Decorator
- 21.Heating Engineer
About George Giles Home Improvements
I have been tradeing since the early 1970 and have worked all around the london area ,moveing to Norfolk 20 years ago and have traded here since often going back to london for my regular clients,Have completed lots of building work in this area and customers can show our works if required,we only carry out local work now and offer a good quick turn around on our work,we can supply materials or customer can select and supply there own.
City and Guilds of London Institute.
Served appretiship at East Ham Tech for 5 years
Members of the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
Logic approved Electricians to part P 17th edition of Building regulations We have completed works on barn conversions ,extentions to houses and industrial units ,New build houses,and bungalows ,to porches and conservatories.we can plan your works or work from plans ,from a wall to a shed .we offer a good service with personel contact from day one.
Ask a tradesman
George Giles Home Improvements has answered 15 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- My Biasi boiler has hot water but no central heating 9
- should aquaboards be used around the bath area if a showerhead is to be fitted above and porcelene tiles are used 3
- Gural Vitirfiye toilet seat replacement 3
- changing size of radiator 2
- my waste pipe underneath my bath is leaking but the bath itself is completely sealed in with non-removable tiles. what is the best way to repair leak? 1
Other great tradespeople in King's Lynn
- Bathroom Fitters in King's Lynn
- Extension Builders in King's Lynn
- Conservatory Installers in King's Lynn
- Kitchen Fitters in King's Lynn
- Groundworkers in King's Lynn
- Bricklayers in King's Lynn
- Plumbers in King's Lynn
- Fencers in King's Lynn
- Carpenters & Joiners in King's Lynn
- Tilers in King's Lynn
- Builders in King's Lynn