- Ashton Under Lyne
- Member since Feb 2012
- 28 feedback comments, 96% positive
Start your project
Invite G&D Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are family run business with a commitment to keep our promises and to provide customers with a professional and reliable customer experience. You can expect total professionalism from our team backed up by solid administration and communication.
- Painting & Decorating
- Garden Maintenance
- Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
About G&D Services
With over 15 years of experience in the industry, our team is experienced in delivering best possible work quality with absolute attention to detail, believing in reliability and integrity to win recommendations and repeat work from our customers.
• We provide free professional and detailed quotations with full job specification. All our work is guaranteed for your peace of mind.
• We use materials best matched to your needs.
• We fully protect your furnishings and leave your house spotless.
• We never turn down small jobs and are committed to creating customers for life.
• We provide flexible, cost effective and efficient painting, decorating, landscaping and gardening services to all of our customers.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 13th May 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more