Fox Architectural Design
- Member since Nov 2015
- 18 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Fox Architectural Design to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Fox Architectural Design has been created to meet the needs of all clients. I am experienced in all areas of the RIBA Plan of Works and will be happy to provide quotations for any project at any stage. I am fully up to date with the new CDM 2015 regulations and will be able to advise accordingly.
About Fox Architectural Design
I have 10 years experience with working in small Architectural Practices working on a variety of projects. I would be happy to quote for any project.
I can provide prospective new clients with a free consultation to discuss the brief.
I am experienced in providing:
1. Advice with regards to the roles and responsibilities of the Client, Principal Designer & Principal Contractor in accordance with the new CDM 2015 Regulations.
2. Measured Surveys (Existing Building Appraisals).
3. Full Planning Application Drawings and Online Submissions, including Design & Access Statements.
4. Building Regulation Drawings and liaising with private or local authority Building Control.
5. Full working drawing packages to tender the project to contractors.
6. Full Contract Administration.
Should your requirements be small in nature i.e garage/loft conversions, land registry compliant plans, or a written specification to upgrade aspects of a property I would be happy to provide quotations to cover these projects.
As the company is not VAT registered, any new clients would have the benefit of all invoices non inclusive of VAT until further notice.
Update: Please check out our new website and Houzz profile.
I have an RIBA Part II Qualification with 10 years experience in the profession.