- Member since Jan 2009
- 63 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite D.A.PROPERTIES. to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been established about five years as a sole tradesman. but have been working in the building industry for nearly twenty years. in various trades but now specailising in bathrooms and kitchens for the past five. i also undertake full house renovations,and new builds,(porchs /extentions /garages.) also driveways block paving ect. I have built up a good customer base and references. and are starting to use this site now to broaden my customer area. Photos of work completed to a very high standard have been uploaded and show the high standards of work that i have completed. this the only standard i work to. no job to big or to small
- Bathroom Fitter
i have worked in the building industry for nearly twenty years for a number of tradesman in various trades learning all aspects of the building trade.for the last seven years being a self employed tradesman running my own business now specailising in bathrooms and kitchens, and most general building works undertaken, we also work with other quality builders and tradesman including registered electritions, gas fitters and top plasterers. as and when needed.
Ask a tradesman
D.A.PROPERTIES. has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Hole in outside wall from bathroom waste pipe 17
- I have a crack in my shower tray. Can it be repaired or does the tray need replacing? 8
- Can you still tile with a biggish gap between the wall and the worktop?
- I am removing all the old tiles from my bathroom prior to retiling - what should I use to level the walls before putting the new tiles on?
- skimmed ceiling falling down after three tears.