Chapman Fencing & Landscaping
- Member since Nov 2010
- 14 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like Chapman Fencing & Landscaping to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I have been fencing/landscaping for The last 6 years ,before that I worked in and around The Bristol area with a local builder.All work is guaranteed and you only pay at The end of The job.Thanks for taking The time to look at my profile Pete.
About Chapman Fencing & Landscaping
I have undertaken all types of fencing and Landscaping projects, from replacing a single fence panel to full garden make overs. From design to a finished product . Including work for the M.0.D and various housing associations.i have also fitted kitchens,skirting boards,coving,flat pack furniture and have many other general building skills.
I have Worked with various Builders before going out on my own . I have been working on my own 5 years, and have just started too advertise as all my past work has been from recomendations . Fencing
General home D.I.Y.
Ask a tradesman
Chapman Fencing & Landscaping has answered 32 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Painting Floor tiles??? 21
- Why is it that my paving slabs have become uneven through time? 21
- if you are responsible for a boundary fencing and replace it with concrete post and gravel boards which side do you show to the neighbour the rough or smooth? 20
- How much sand and cement do I need? 15
- My fence panels move about in the recesses of my concrete posts. 14