tamworth fascia force
- Member since Nov 2011
- 63 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite tamworth fascia force to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi there, i would like to indroduce myself. My name is Chris Sale and i'm from tamworth, staffordshire. i'm 36 years old and My company is called Tamworth Fascia Force which i started in 2002. I have over 18 years experience catering for a number of trades. Check out my skills.
- Conversions - General
- Windows & Doors (uPVC & Metal)
- Windows & Doors (Wooden)
- Pitched Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Fascias & Soffits
About tamworth fascia force
My work history as follows:- from the age of 16 to 18 i worked at Highway Glass and Glazing as an apprentice for 2 years doing glass cutting, lock changing, emergency call outs, putty glazing, upvc & aluminium window and door fitting and many more little jobs. After that i worked for a company called Country Side Developments for 3 years learning nearly everthing i know now like, tiling, roofing, brickwork all building work , converstions and much more [check skills section] from working with a lot of skilled tradesmen. Then i started up Tamworth Fascia Force and started doing my own work for myself and have done ever since. I take great pride in my work and treat every job with highest respect as possible , like im working on my own house. when my customers part with there hard earned money I like to give you the best service I can , as i would expect my self.
All of these skills i cover are all done to a very high standard. upvc window, door and conservatory fitting,porches, glass replacments, fascia, soffits and guttering, roofs, ridge tiles [re-laying and pointing], plastering and skirting boards, window sills, tiling, bathrooms, slabbing, paving and brick work and all building work most D.I.Y you dont want to do your self.
Ask a tradesman
tamworth fascia force has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Hi my Dad's door handle is spinning round so will not unlock the door, we cant get the door open, is there a way to open it without too much expense? 5
- I have a slight gap at the top of my UPVC Patio Doors. I can see daylight and feel a draught. Is it possible to adjust the door so that it closes properly? 3
- Is FENSA registered to the person or the company? 2
- i know it is difficult without measurements but roughly how much for replacement d/g windows on standard victorian terrace 1