- Member since Aug 2009
- 15 feedback comments, 93% positive
Start your project
Invite Everybuild to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I started in the building trade alongside my dad over 20 years now. Completing NVQ2 & 3 in carpentry and sat the cscs health & safety test. I am a honest, reliable, conscientious worker with good knowledge & skills to complete most jobs within the property maintenance & refurbishment sector. I found having good work ethics, taking pride in my work, respect for my customers & their home has helped me gain work & customers returning.
- 1.Carpenter & Joiner
- 2.Kitchen Fitter
- 3.Window Fitter
- 4.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
I have been involved in various types of projects since I have been in the trade. First and second fix carpentry to suppling and fitting wood and plastic windows and doors.
I had the pleasure of being involved in the restoration and conversion of a grade 2 listed manor house in Torquay converting it into 14 luxury apartments and a communal area preserving all the original features. which entailed restoring over 90 sash windows back to there former glory with added extra, using modern materials to combat rattles and drafts.
I supply and fit or just fit kitchens and bathrooms, which includes all necessary plumbing work, mitre cut worktops of various composites.
I have qualifications nvq 2 and 3 in carpentry and over 18 years of experience in the building trade.
I have a gold cscs card covering the up to date health and safety regulations.
Ask a tradesman
Everybuild has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- how can we build a false ceiling over an existing concrete one an install downlighters? 6
- can anyone recomend a brand of auto feed screw driver for plaster board 2
- I need a basic garden shed approx 12ft X 6ft....material and carpenter how much roughly will it cost me? 1
- Hi under where my lock is the wood is disintegrating who can help?