Swifth Heating & Plumbing
- Member since Oct 2013
- 240 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite Swifth Heating & Plumbing to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are qualified to provide high quality plumbing& gas services with specializing in boiler installation,fault finding, service and repairs with over 10years of experience in all kind of heating & plumbing work. We are committed to ensure you have the best possible experience with us. FREE ESTIMATE
- Central Heating
- Gas Work
About Swifth Heating & Plumbing
We have plenty of experience in all aspects of plumbing and heating. We mostly specialize in boiler repair, fault finding, boiler servicing and installation.
Our services also include:
Landlord gas safety checks
Trace & repair of gas leaks
Installation and service of cookers & gas hobs & gas fires
Installation & replacement of power showers & pumps
Power flush of the central heating & boiler
Fixing the leaks & taps
Installation of Megaflo and hot water cylinder
Installation & replacement of electric showers
Installation of water heater under or above the sink
Change the hot water cylinder element
Installation and relocation of radiators and change of old style (cast iron) radiators to new one
Installation of dish washers & washing machines and many other services
I AM GAS SAFE REGISTERED
* Boiler Repair and Faults Finding from Alpha Building Services Engineering Ltd.
* CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety - NG from Logic Certification
* CENWAT Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters from Logic Certification
* CKR1 Domestic Cooking Appliances from Logic Certification
* HTR1 Fires & Wall Heaters from Logic Certification
* CPA1 Combustion Performance Analysis from Logic Certification
* MET1 Domestic Gas Meters up to 6m from Logic Certification
* C&G Level 2 Certificate in Heating & Ventilation
* C&G Level 2 Progression Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 5th Nov 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more