Epic Heating Ltd
- Member since Sep 2011
- 71 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Epic Heating Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are a Bristol based Firm covering everything from student lets to new builds. All plumbing and heating works are undertaken, no job is too big or too small. As a small business we rely on reputaion. All engineers are experienced and gas safe registered so you can be sure your in safe hands.
- 2.Heating Engineer
- 3.Gas Engineer
- 4.Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
- 5.Bathroom Fitter
- 7.Carpenter & Joiner
About Epic Heating Ltd
Big enough to cope, small enough to care.
After many years of working in the plumbing and heating industry, we felt there was a gap in the market for a company big enough to provide a comprehensive and reliable service, yet small enough to still oversee and manage the quality and delivery of that service.
We set up Epic in 2014, and three years on we have achieved our initial planned target of having an excellent, qualified team of engineers who share our commitment to delivering a top quality service and excellent value for money.
If a job needs doing, it needs doing properly. This sentiment is at the heart of everything that Epic does - whether it be fixing a dripping tap, servicing or replacing a boiler, or installing a brand new bathroom. All work is planned, implemented and completed with the same meticulous care and attention to detail.
Army Technical Certificate - City and Guilds NVQ Level 2
ACS Gas Qualifications
Gas Safe Registered Boiler installation/Repair/ and servicing, Powerflushing, Bathroom Fitting, Kitchen Fitting, Landlords Safety checks, Insulation installation, General Plumbing - plumbing, pipework, radiators, taps and so on.
Ask a tradesman
Epic Heating Ltd has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- what is the best boiler to get for a 3 bed semi detached house 13
- i have a water tank in my loft 6
- How many flexi hoses are needed when fitting a gas hob & oven?
- The water pressure in my house is very low. The H20 Hydro Power Shower that I had fitted 5 years ago worked perfectly, but, is now on the blink. Would any mixer shower be ok?
- Only 2 of my 4 gas rings are working, should I repair or replace?