- Member since Dec 2019
- 573 reviews • 100% positive rating
Start your project
Invite Electricians ASAP to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Availabilities for the Same/Next Day Services, It’s in the name! Based in England covering most of London and the surrounding areas. Professional, Competent, Reliable. Always adhering to client needs as well as following legal and statutory protocols in accordance to BS7671 and up to date Building Regulations. Built a reputation on having a niche for attention to details so every work is carried out to the highest safety standard possible. Check my growing gallery and reviews for further insight
About Electricians ASAP
Been Self Employed with a Business that has 5 Years Experience in the Electrical Trade. Carrying out all sorts of Electrical Works and Projects from:
*FULL/ PARTIAL REWIRES
- Fuse Board Upgrades to the latest Amendment
- Residential Property Rewires
- Commercial Property Rewires
*INSPECTION AND TESTING
- EICR’s (Electrical Installation Condition Reports)
- PAT (Portable Appliance Testing)
*FAULT FINDING + REPAIRS
- Tripping RCD
- Tripping Circuit Breaker
- Damaged Appliance/ Equipment Repair
- Electrical Points Not Working (I.e Plug Sockets, Light Fittings, Switches, Thermostats, Underfloor Heating etc)
*KITCHEN AREA (Special Location)
- Electric Cooker/ Oven/Hob Installations
- Kitchen Extractor Fans Install/ Maintenance
- Under Kitchen Units strip-light /plinth Lighting installations
- Heat/ Carbon Monoxide/ Smoke Alarm Install/ Maintenance
*BATHROOM AREA (Special Location)
- Electric Shower Install/ Maintenance
- Bathroom Extractor Fans
- Electric Heated Towel Rail
- Bathroom Heater Fans
- Low Voltage Sockets
*OUTDOOR AREA (Special Location)
- CCTV’s/ Ring/Doorbell Installations
- Outdoor Socket/s Installations
- PIR/ Motion Sensor/ Flood Lights
- Decking/ Garden/ Drive Way/ Court Yards
*LIGHTING + SWITCH SYSTEMS
- Chandeliers (Max 20kg)
- Emergency Lightings
- Ceiling Fan installations
- Baton Light Fittings (I.e 5ft, 6ft etc)
- Standard Pendant/ Flush to the ceiling Light Fittings
- StripLight Install/ Maintenance
- SpotLight Install/ Maintenance
- Lighting Upgrades (I.e MR16s/ GU5s to GU10s, Fluorescent Tubes to LEDs - Halogens to LEDs)
- Grid Switch System
- Sensor Switch System
- Normal Flick Switches to Dimmers and/or Vice Versa
- WiFi and Voice Controlled Smart Switches
Extremely passionate about this field of trade.... and fortunate enough to have worked on some of the most prestigious apartments all over England through out my career, as well as carrying out projects via other sites and word of mouth recommendations. Aim is to always go above and beyond to be the Best! Ensuring satisfactory levels are always met or exceeded.
*Inspection and Testing (2391)
*Level 1, 2 & 3 Diploma in Electrotechnical Services Work (2365)
*Domestic Electrical Installer Logic Certificate
*BS7671: 18th Edition
*JIB/ECS Card Holder
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 15th Mar 2024
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
Fit three light fittings Electrical
John was reliable, friendly, polite and responsive. His work was of a good quality and John was very helpful and took care not to cause any damage to the property in completing the work. I'd have no hesitations in hiring John again if I need an electrician. Thanks John!
bethany33867 - 10th Sep, 2023 Positive review
Replace two light fittings Electrical
Quick and Good communication from the point of posting the job right up to completion, quick, tidy and good quality workmanship. Would 100% recommend and use again. Thanks again!
anthony65876 - 25th Aug, 2023 Positive review
Bathroom light Electrical
I would highly recommend Electricians ASAP.
I posted the job I required on my builder.com which was to install new bathroom light and the bathroom extractor fan not working.
Electricians ASAP quoted on a fixed rate which I compared to others; the rate quoted was reasonable. Also, the company has brilliant reviews, another factor in hiring as feel confident the job will be finished to a high standard.
John from Electricians ASAP contacted me re: the job and came to my property within a few hours . John is professional, knowledgeable, and approachable, customer focused, and a nice guy. He installed my new bathroom lights which looks fabulous and showed me how to remove the spotlights when I will need to replace them. John also explained and resolved the bathroom extractor fan issue which is now working after so many years!
The job also comes with a 30-day guarantee this shows the company really takes pride in their work.
Electricians ASAP will be my go-to for any electrical jobs in the future, and I will be recommending the company to my family and friends.
Thank you, John.
yvette_32 - 19th Aug, 2023 Positive review
Ask a tradesperson
Electricians ASAP has answered 2 questions on Ask a Tradesperson.