- Member since Sep 2018
- 2 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite EFDW RIBA to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
EFDW is a RIBA chartered architectural practice offering high quality and flexible architectural design services for a variety of private and public clients. Emanuele Falsanisi, director of EFDW, RIBA/ARB DipArch/ MArch, started his architectural career in Rome in marine craft design and residential project. He has worked in London on residential and public buildings (grade I and II) for institutional clients and homeowners.
About EFDW RIBA
EFDW provides fully integrated architectural services, comprising of bespoke design tailored to clients requirements, from project inception to practical completion.
Our services include the following:
1. The most suitable layouts/ space arrangements to meet your needs
2. Planning applications - including conservation area consents - Building Control and the other statutory permissions required
3. The appearance of the new building
4. How to find a builder, and obtain cost-effective quotations
5. A realistic timescale of your project build, sequencing of works and cost scheduling
6. An architectural estimate to finalise a set of drawings for planning permission and tender drawings to get a quotation from a builder
7. We will guide you towards the right sequence from the start to the completion of your project
RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) Chartered Practice
ARB (Architect Registration Board) Qualified
Professional Indemnity InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £250,000.00
Valid until: 27th Jul 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more