Start your project
Invite ED Planning to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Planning permission drawings and structural engineering services within the South West. We have a 10 year history of delivering projects on time with a competitive fee that is rarely matched by our competitors. We can turn around projects under tight dead lines, undertaking site visits and carrying out work on weekends if required to suit Client timescales. For structural engineering works we carry 500k public indemnity insurance.
- Architectural Designer
About ED Planning
Production of planning permission drawings including measured survey
Planning Agent for domestic clients
Structural engineering services
MEng (hons) Structural Engineering
HND Civil Engineering
Ask a tradesman
ED Planning has answered 9 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Foundation difference between a Single or Double Storey extension? 2
- Do you have to have a steel beam for a load bearing wall or is a timber beam ok 1
- Can it become an open plan area? 1
- Should we have seen the structural engineers report (pillars on each side of kitchen)? 1
- Structural engineer and builder advise needed