ECL Construction & Architectural Design Ltd
- Member since Oct 2009
- 9 feedback comments, 89% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like ECL Construction & Architectural Design Ltd to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
We are a registered and experienced design & build company. We formed a partnership to create a design arm of the building company that can offer: stand alone plans, design & build or build only packages for our clients.
- Architectural Designer
About ECL Construction & Architectural Design Ltd
In 1988, my brother and I began working for our father building extensions, loft conversions and carryout refurbishments.
My brother trained as a bricklayer and carpenter for a number of years and gained valuable experience on building sites for new houses, flats etc. He returned to the family business to apply his trade.
In 1990, I studied a part time HND building course and applied my new found skills to producing architectural plans and designs for our clients. I worked on site for around 8 years working on all areas of construction to eventually be given the job of project manager. I would oversee and run up to 6-7 building projects at a time. In 2001 I diversified and trained to be a fire sprinkler designer, using sprinklers in domestic properties to overcome fire regulation issues. E.G open plan gound floor for loft conversions rather than have the escape route corridor.
In 2001, when my father retired I teamed up with my brother once again to carry out all aspects of domestic type building projects large and small.
2011 formed partnership to create architectural services for a design and build company.
Federation of Master Builders - membership number: 72684
Our in house architectural designer qualifications (BA Hons) Architecture, ASET 3d CAD, City & Guilds 2dCAD, Architechtural Technology -HNC
Fire sprinkler design BS9251:2005
• Architectural Services
• Loft Conversions
• Competitive, fixed price quotes – at ECL we always work to pre-agreed fixed pricing making it easier to plan your budget
• Over 20 years experience – ECL is a family business run by Jason and Gary. Jason is an experienced builder, while Gary is a highly skilled bricklayer and carpenter.
• Dependable & Professional – unlike many builders, we manage all our projects hands on so you have our undivided attention from start to finish
• Rated “excellent” by our clients – We’ve always prided ourselves in establishing solid relationships with clients, architects, building inspectors and suppliers.
ECL Construction & Architectural Design Ltd operates throughout North London, Essex, South London and Kent and we work form our office base at Jubilee House, Brentwood.