- Member since Oct 2009
- 4 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like EABContractors to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
We have a large experience in working within all fields of building and electrics, from working with bluechip companies to fitting basic household jobs.
City & Guilds leval 3
NVQ Level 2/3 We are a well established company, established in 1982.
EABContractors - Electrical and Building contractors - have a reseme of fully qualified staff and very rarely use sub-contractors.
We are registered window installers with CERTASS (fensa)and are also part P registered which allows us to safely carry out domestic and commerical electrical work.
We provide an insurance backed guarantee with all work completeed and free estimates.
We pride ourself on achieving targets set by clients by keeping within budget and time.
Ask a tradesman
EABContractors has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- How long does it take to rewire a 3 bed house ? thank you. 3
- Maximum load cooker requirements 1
- Cover removal for a early type Dolphin 1000 Electric Shower 1
- hi is ther anyway of making a space between a red brick wall and a grey brick wall an extra bit bigger i need it 1inch bigger
- I have a holiday home that was fitted with new windows about 5 years ago. I am advised that at this time they did not require a FENSA certificate. Is this correct?