Hammer & Nails Construction
- Member since Mar 2009
- 62 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite Hammer & Nails Construction to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been a Carpenter/Joiner for over 15 years with experience in all aspects of carpentry and joinery. In recent years i have begun to specialise in bespoke fitted furniture and fitted kitchens. I have a building team that includes Electricians, Plasterers and Plumbers/Gas engineers whose experience spans 20 years. We take on all forms of building work and are able to provide free quotes and estimations for every job we carry out regardless of size.
- Carpenter & Joiner
About Hammer & Nails Construction
E2Carpentry and joinery are a small building company that specialises in bespoke fitted furniture such as fitted wardrobes, alcove units, shelving, etc. We take on the whole process from design, building and finishing and will work with you every step of the way to ensure the design and quality you expect is met 100%. We also take on general building work including fitted kitchens/bathrooms, tiling, decorating and plumbing. All electrical and gas work carried out during kitchen/bathroom refits are carried out by qualified electricians and gas safe registered gas engineers.
NVQ Level 3 Carpentry and Joinery
City and Guilds 17th Edition (Electrical)
NVQ Level 3 Plumbing
Ask a tradesman
Hammer & Nails Construction has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery 1
- i want to make french doors to replaec an existing window but i would likw to ensure that the doors can open outwards beyond 90 degrees for each door. Any advice how i can do this, please? 1
- we need a stud wall moved; is it the sort of job for a plasterer, or buuilder? 1
- Hi under where my lock is the wood is disintegrating who can help?