Hammer & Nails Construction
- Member since Mar 2009
- 56 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Post your job and we’ll ask Hammer & Nails Construction to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.
I have been a Carpenter for over 10 years but have a building team that includes Electricians, Plasterers and Plumbers whose experience spans 20 years. We take on all forms of building work and are able to provide detailed quotes for every job we carry out regardless of size
- 1.Carpenter & Joiner
- 2.Flooring Fitter
- 3.Painter & Decorator
- 4.Kitchen Fitter
- 8.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 10.Conversion Specialist
- 11.Insulation Installer
- 12.Loft Conversion Specialist
- 14.Window Fitter
- 16.Demolition Contractor
About Hammer & Nails Construction
I have done a number of big jobs recently including plastering and decorating a hallway and building and fitting bespoke made cabinets and floating shelves to an alcove. I recently worked on a church conversion where i built two floor to ceiling cupboards housing a fire alarm system and the electrical fuse board. I also laid an oak parquet floor(pic in profile). I have recently expanded the Electrical side of the team and have been taking on a lot more electrical work including re-wires.
NVQ Level 3 Carpentry and Joinery
City and Guilds 17th Edition (Electrical)
NVQ Level 3 Plumbing
Liability Insurance No: AX278654XB We are a small building company that specializes in internal joinery such as bespoke kitchen's, alcove cabinets, floating shelves, fitted wardrobes, bookcases and radiator covers etc. I have 10+ years experience in 1st and 2nd fix carpentry and general building. Some of my work includes an eco-friendly straw bale building at Hackney City Farm and a fully sound proofed recording studio for Fonic Sound.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 1st Nov 16
E2 Carpentry and Joinery (trading as E2 Carpentry and Joinery)
Valid until: 16th Aug 17
Ask a tradesman
Hammer & Nails Construction has answered 3 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- i want to make french doors to replaec an existing window but i would likw to ensure that the doors can open outwards beyond 90 degrees for each door. Any advice how i can do this, please? 1
- Hi under where my lock is the wood is disintegrating who can help?
- we need a stud wall moved; is it the sort of job for a plasterer, or buuilder?
Other great tradespeople in Islington
- Carpenters & Joiners in Islington
- Flooring Fitters in Islington
- Painters & Decorators in Islington
- Kitchen Fitters in Islington
- Handymen in Islington
- Plumbers in Islington
- Electricians in Islington
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Islington
- Fencers in Islington
- Conversion Specialists in Islington
- Builders in Islington