D's Domestic Electrics and Maintanence

I've been self employed now for 13 yrs, I mainly do domestic houses but have done some commercial places too with three phase. I do all types off work around the houses from re-wiring, partial re-wires, land lords certificates, changing fuse boards to which I then give a full certification on, I also do simple jobs, like just changing light bulbs or any other simple tasks, I do not charge call out fees. I value my quality of work, am very thorough and I work to a very high standard.


  1. Electrical
  2. Handyman
  3. Kitchen Fitting
  4. Decking
  5. Fencing
  6. Garden Maintenance

About D's Domestic Electrics and Maintanence

My services include anything domestic from changing fuse boards, landlord tests, am part P regestired, am with NAPIT, a governing body, I do rewires or part rewires, anything to do problem solving. I also do a lot of handyman jobs, decking and garden maintenance, am very versatile in most things.


I have 18th edition city and guilds
Am part P registered.
I have city and guilds car charging certificate and on the government list for installing car chargers.


Public Liability Insurance

Limit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Valid until: 7th Nov 2022

Ask a tradesman

D's Domestic Electrics and Maintanence has answered 12 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.