Reading Bathrooms and Kitchens
- Member since Dec 2008
- 39 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Reading Bathrooms and Kitchens to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Local Family Run Business. We project manage the whole end to end project, we survey, design, supply the materials and do all the fitting. Please see our reviews.
- 1.Bathroom Fitter
- 2.Kitchen Fitter
- 3.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 4.Conversion Specialist
About Reading Bathrooms and Kitchens
We are a 1 stop shop.
Family run business,
2 years fitting guarantees
Dedicated office staff.
One call covers it all
Don't take our word for it, look at our feed back.
We are a 1 stop Bathroom and Kitchen supply and fit company
All electrical works covered (part p registered electrician)
Full tiling and plastering
Quick turn around on quotes
Kitchen fitting supply and fit service, With FREE CAD drawing and plans
Ask a tradesman
Reading Bathrooms and Kitchens has answered 19 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Soundproofing a bedroom wall. 11
- Painting Floor tiles??? 3
- Strange spots appeared in newly plastered hallway. 3
- Just had my first attempt at fitting a new toilet, but using the shortest pan-connector I could find, I was still left with a 2" gap between the cistern and wall (oops!). How do I "build out" the gap? 3
- If a bulider has to change things because building regs asks him to. Who should pay for the atlterations? 3