Didcot Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Member since Dec 2008
- 37 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Didcot Bathrooms & Kitchens to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Full design supply and install Turn key projects Free computer aided design Fully insured and registered to HMRC Many Happy Customers just read our review Didcot Bathrooms and kitchens team
- 1.Kitchen Fitter
- 2.Bathroom Fitter
- 3.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 4.Conversion Specialist
About Didcot Bathrooms & Kitchens
We are a 1 stop shop.
Family run business,
2 years fitting guarantees
Dedicated office staff.
One call covers it all
Don't take our word for it, look at our feed back.
We are a 1 stop Bathroom and Kitchen supply and fit company
All electrical works covered (part p registered electrician)
Full tiling and plastering
Quick turn around on quotes
Kitchen fitting supply and fit service, With FREE CAD drawing and plans
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 23rd Jan 17
Vincent White (trading as Didcot Bathrooms and Kitchens)
Valid until: 18th Jan 18
Ask a tradesman
Didcot Bathrooms & Kitchens has answered 19 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Soundproofing a bedroom wall. 11
- Strange spots appeared in newly plastered hallway. 3
- Painting Floor tiles??? 3
- Just had my first attempt at fitting a new toilet, but using the shortest pan-connector I could find, I was still left with a 2" gap between the cistern and wall (oops!). How do I "build out" the gap? 3
- If a bulider has to change things because building regs asks him to. Who should pay for the atlterations? 3