- Milton Keynes
- Member since Jun 2019
- 28 feedback comments, 96% positive
Start your project
Invite DREAMWORKS CONTRACTORS to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hello I am a level 3 qualified Electrician and plumber with pass 5 years’ experience I deal all kind of plumbing and electrical problems. On electrical side I have complete the new build wiring. All first fixed and second fixed with all new spot lights. I can also do the CCTV installation. In plumbing jobs like replacement of bathroom stuff and repair works. In our jobs my first priority is to always look after my client and try my best to leave him happy and satisfactory mind Thanks
About DREAMWORKS CONTRACTORS
Dream work contractors have been establish in 2017. Just recently join my builder. Its been proud for us to provide various services in to the people. we provide different service relating to plumbing and electrical like
New build installation and Maintenance
* Full Rewire and certification
* CCTV installation
* Network cabling
* Basement, loft, extension full rewire
* Downlights, sockets, cooker, shower, and outside lighting.
* Maintenance and Repair.
* All kind of fault finding e.g
Fault Finding and rectifiation (Tripping RCD)
Problem with Cooker tripping breaker
Short circuit problem
Earth fault problem
* install or replace bath, basin, toilet and new tap.
* working with central heating (repair or install radiators and power flushing)
* Repair leaks, repair/replace taps
* showers , wastes and all pipework.
* underfloor heating electric or water both.
In jobs our first priority is to always look after my client and try our best to leave him happy and satisfactory mind. "We Always deliver on our Promise" - An Efficient, professional and Cost Effective Service - leaving you With a Tidy Work Environment.
Heath & Safety certification. (CSCS CARD)
City & Guilds qualification in plumbing certificate level 1,2,3
City & Guilds C&G 2330 Electrical Installation Level 1,2,3
City & Guild Certificate - 17th Edition
2391 Inspection and Testing