- Member since May 2016
- 2 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like DPH Joinery to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I have studied the trade for 3 years in llandrillo collage in rhos on sea. After that I got a job with a builder on the wirral where I have worked another 5 years in the trade till I decided I have learnt enough to go on my own. I have done all types of joinery including making roofs, hanging doors, fitting exterior doors and windows, wooden floors, extensions, loft conversions, kitchens, fencing.
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
- Pitched Roofing
- Flat Roofing
About DPH Joinery
• Door casings.
• The fitting and hanging of internal and external doors and windows.
• The fitting of floor joists.
• Building both truss and traditional roofs.
• The slating/tiling of a roof (including lead work).
• Building flat roofs and the felting of them (also rubber or fibreglass).
• Skirting boards and architrave.
• Building wardrobes and cupboards.
• Boxing in around pipes.
• Decking, fences and garden gates.