D.N.A Building Services Ltd
- Member since May 2011
- 6 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like D.N.A Building Services Ltd to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
We can do almost any job
- Conversions - General
About D.N.A Building Services Ltd
Im a level 2 Carpenter I did my training building loft conversions and have been in the industry for 15 years.
We also have a very well experienced Construction Manager who is from a Mechanical and Electrical services background. He also has experience within Site Management, Project Management, Quality Management and Project Coordination to enable us to undertake the larger projects with minimal difficulties.
We have an experienced Ex Foreman from the largest leading construction company, who was there for 12 years and has numerous tickets and industrial qualifications.
We have two pipe fitters/plumbers who have been the in HVAC industry for 10 years both have worked on major projects including the Olympics, Wembley and The O2 Arena.
We have an approved NIC EIC Electrical Contractor and an approved Gas Safe Contractor and both carry out the recognised proceedures when working on the appropriate systems they have been trained to inspect and commission.
We have a huge collection of trade connections and suppliers that we have gathered over many years within the industry.
Can do almost any work you would need.
nvqs c+c cscs cis loads Lots
Ask a tradesman
D.N.A Building Services Ltd has answered 23 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Chimney removal 23
- What are my legal rights when erecting a fence if the adjoining neighbour is opposed? 18
- hi, what is the basic prize of an extension per sq m ? what does it include ? how do you know if the tradesman chosen doesn't over charge you? and how to you pay the job before or end of the work . 16
- Hi can I paint wood chip board? 10
- I am moving in to a 3 bed house which needs to be fully painted. Me and my friends were planning to paint it ourselves. What paint is best and should I be using different paints for different rooms. 9