Djm plumbing and gas services
- Member since Oct 2019
- 46 reviews • 98% positive rating
Start your project
Invite Djm plumbing and gas services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am a local, reliable qualified plumber and gas safe engineer with 12 years experience. Installing bathroom taps to complete bathroom refurbs, heating repairs and full heating system installs. All my work is completed to the highest standard with customer service to match.
- Gas Work
- Central Heating
- Bathroom Fitting
About Djm plumbing and gas services
Repair, maintenance and installation.
• complete bathroom refurbishments
• repairs and replacements to all pipe work, taps, showers and mixers
• install pipe work for all new building projects, cold mains and new fixtures.
• installation of complete new heating systems, boilers, radiators and all pipe work
• remedial and fault finding on boiler breakdowns and heating systems
• replacement of boilers, 2 and 3 port valves, pumps and all system controls
• installation of underfloor heating
• hot water systems including cold water tanks, presssurised and gravity hot water cylinders
Gas safe registered
City and guilds nvq level 2 and 3
Unvented hot water systems
New boiler Gas Work
Very flexible and a good price.
peter42150 - 11th Jan, 2022 Positive review
Dean did a fantastic job fitting a replacement boiler. Dean and his colleague arrived early, punctually each day and worked solidly until the job was done to a very high standard. Dean is an honest, trustworthy, very competent and also offered me a very competitive price for the job. He cleaned up and took away the old boiler along with everything else, leaving the house tidy. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dean or have him back to do more plumbing or heating work. Will definitely have him back to service our new boiler, when needed. Thanks for a great job Dean!
simon25031 - 27th Dec, 2021 Positive review
Dean was fantastic.
Fair quotes, good timescales, creative solutions to difficult listed cottage problems, great aftercare/support. We hired him for some other jobs following this one as he is great!
Nice guy that works diligently to get problems fixed. Thanks again
danny73235 - 23rd Sep, 2021 Positive review