ALL Build Roofing LTD
- Member since Dec 2010
- 53 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite ALL Build Roofing LTD to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
ALL build roofing LTD are horley based company covering a majority of Surrey and Sussex. We carry out all aspects of roofing and carry out the construction of extension and loft conversions. All our work come with full guarantees and are often insurance backed. All work is carried out by staff within the team and all specialists in the aspects of there trades!
- Pitched Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Conversions - General
- Fascias & Soffits
- Restoration & Refurbishment
About ALL Build Roofing LTD
We are a roofing and building specialist company, and have been in the industry for over 15 years now. carrying out mainly new roofs loft conversion and extensions. We offer only the best materials available on the Market and can offer excellent guarantees on products we use.
We have carried out many projects around London and Surrey which are available to view along with many glowing references.
Our staff are Fully trained in all there trade.
All our new roofs come with full insurance backed guarantees.
Slating and Tiling NVQ level 2, First aid, Asbestos awarness, Manuel Handling. CSCS in working at height. Approved firestone epdm installers. We highly skilled in our trades from highly experienced ground workers to bricklaying carpentry and roofing. We have a specialist flatroofing team with new flat roofs carrying warrantys of up to 20yrs.
Ask a tradesman
ALL Build Roofing LTD has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How much will leaking roof gully cost to repair? 3
- We are looking to buy a house in the Lewisham Area and the roof needs replacing. I need to know a ball park figure for the costs. 2
- Where to get a Skylight/Skytunnel from when DIY? 1
- Where do I begin to look for a company to do my loft conversion. There are lots on google; but how do you know they are a good firm? 1
- For a full refurbishment job is it cheaper to hire one builder or several?