DS Interior Services Limited
- Member since Sep 2009
- 6 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like DS Interior Services Limited to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
We can offer a tailored solution to many aspects of refurbishment, and are happy to be able to provide a one-stop-shop to many of our clients. All our work is undertaken in a professional, clean and tidy manner. No mess, no dust, no fuss, that's us!
- Restoration & Refurb Specialist
About DS Interior Services Limited
I started work with a luton based partitioning and ceiling company, and worked my way up the company ladder to contracts manager in charge of jobs up to £1million. Following redundancy I went back on the tools as a partitioner/carpenter, and also branched out into general building work and painting and decoration services, where i have been ever since!
I undertake all aspects of construction, from office refurbs, shop fit-outs, and residential developments. I have worked for Armani, Burberry, several Gov't departments, and a number of private domestic clients.
I am an associate of the Chartered Institute of Building (lapsed) and have over 25 years on the job experience in the construction and refurbishment industry. All aspects of construction undertaken, but my core business revolves around the general building, carpentry (including kitchens and bathrooms), painting/decorating and interior fit-out disciplines.
Ask a tradesman
DS Interior Services Limited has answered 14 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How do you get tiles to stick to plywood? 79
- If you saw SERIOUS cracks in a house would you say they were NOT due to subsidence? 8
- We have sliding patio doors in the middle of the house where they were left after a brick extension. How easy is it to remove these? 3
- do you need to have a continuous cavity with a conservatory 2
- Buying a house 2