- Middleton Stoney
- Member since Feb 2012
- 44 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite GRZEGORZ ZWOLSKI to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
• I AM MEMBER OF "The Roofing Institute" • 1mln Public Liability insurance • Written guarantee materials and labour, yes, I actually guarantee labour too. 98% of the guarantees are materials only. While my guarantee is insurance backed so regardless of any thing you are covered. • One of my jobs was opened by DAVID CAMERON. • Trusted by James Murdoch to re-roof and repair his roofs
- Pitched Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Fascias & Soffits
- Restoration & Refurbishment
About GRZEGORZ ZWOLSKI
The philosophy of my company is not just building and profit making, building services is an art from where every tradesman should be able to stand back and feel proud after finishing their work.
I worked for Thames Valley Roofing London)2.5 years, North Oxfordshire Roofing 2 years and finally P&B Roofing&Building 10 years and I brought all tradesman to that company (ask for references).
We look after 400 properties in Banbury alone and we do the same in 30miles radius.
North Oxfordshire Roofing one of the oldest and respected roofing businnes around.(ask for references)
I also lead 6 tradesman for my own enterprice and we completed number of big projects (Working Man Club in Daventry)(ask for references)
An extension in Leamington Spa resting on 6 RSJs with river going under the building (ask for references)
London £1.2million refurbishment I put 56 tonnes of concrete purred in and used 98 acroprops sourced from three places... to prop half of three store building and two levels of hanging terraces formed of reinforcement bars and grid also 3.5 tonne of RSJ where used.
and maaaaaaaany other projects
I am certified by two bigest flat roofing suppliers in England and approved freefoam fitter ( UPVC fascias gutters dry verge dry ridge...)
This is my recent testimonial/reference in the words of my former boss
3 Gillett Rd 5 October 2016
I can confirm that Greg has worked with us throughout the United Kingdom on various projects, ranging from a £5000 - up to £175,000. The majority of works have been re-roofs, general repairs and DELAPS. He has acted as both main contractor, and subcontractor, and undertaken over 30 projects.
Clients to include 99p stores / Poundstretcher, Costa Coffee, Marks and Spencer's, Santander Bank, London & Metro and many others.
I have no hesitation in recommending him and his team.
I was main manager for the P&B roofing & building for past ten years and I was undertaking decisions where there was hundreds of thousands of pounds on the table and government was involved.
• I mediate prices and find new, alternative technologies to help our customers to find best solutions to their needs
• I run entire enterprise
• I cooperate with
- Council and government officials
- Cooperating businesses
- Construction Scheme reps,
- Building regulations inspectors
- I do quantity surveys and building surveys
This is my job and I am proud of it and liable
I provide a wide range of services within the building industry for Domestic and Commercial customers. We are very professionals in our work and just follow the highest standards of relevant codes of practice and building regulations.
• Insurance work
• Pitch roofs: re-roof, repairing leaks, chimneys-repairs/re-pointing
• Approved free foam fitter with extended guarantee; fascia, soffits, dry verge/ridge systems, gutters
• Working on heights
• Flat roofs up to 20 years guarantee and insurance backed labour guarantee approved by two biggest flat roofing manufacturers
• loft insulation and ventilation
• Damp and leak expert
Ask a tradesman
GRZEGORZ ZWOLSKI has answered 12 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- the best way to cure condensation in upstairs bedroom, no cavity walls so struggling with moisture and mould appearing on outside walls in winter 26
- How close can you build a house next to someone elses property? 9
- I have had a re-roof and it is leaking everywhere, what can I do? 4
- Window lintel? 4
- Is it possible to remove concrete skirting boards? 2