- Member since Jan 2012
- 20 feedback comments, 85% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like AFFORDABLE fencing/landscapes to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I am a local sole trader with over 15 years experience in all types of fencing and landscaping, being cheaper than most traders i still give 100% quality job at quality prices i believe honesty is the best policy. kind regards Danny
About AFFORDABLE fencing/landscapes
A few years ago i worked for a well established fencing company for fourteen years whilst working for then i also won the award pride in the job , i then wanted to branch out on my own so i have started a small and freindly company by my self and i have a good portfolio of before and after jobs so customers see what they are getting before i start their job, i called my business affordable as i believe my prices are very affordable for the every day person, i also give 15 % discount to OAPs
16 years hands on experience fencing ,decking ,driveways ,retaining works ,patios , landscaping
railings gates made to fit single or double leaf shed build from scratch,i can turn my hand to just about anything in your garden, no job to be small.
Ask a tradesman
AFFORDABLE fencing/landscapes has answered 57 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- am i legally required to face the smoothe side of my fence to my neighbour, he say's i am. 43
- Cement to all in ballast 39
- My fence panels move about in the recesses of my concrete posts. 15
- what are maximum heights allowed for fences between properties. What are best fencing options? 12
- Is a £100 per sq metre a going rate for indian stone supliied & fitted on a levelled, cleared area. 11