Damp-tech > Damp Shield Preservations LTD
- Member since Oct 2009
- 210 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Damp-tech > Damp Shield Preservations LTD to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
DAMP-Shield-PRESERVATIONS-LTD damp proofing and timber specialist All our damp proofing, timber and will tie instillation comes with 10 year guarantees. We also deal with structural and house renovation work.
- Damp Proofing
- Restoration & Refurbishment
About Damp-tech > Damp Shield Preservations LTD
DAMP-TECH PRESERVATIONS damp pcrequiremehelp thanks
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 2nd Aug 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesperson
Damp-tech > Damp Shield Preservations LTD has answered 9 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.
- EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY LOFT BITS OF CEMENT SEEMS TO DROP OFF THE ROOF LEAVING A COATING OF DUST EVERYWHERE WHAT DO I NEED TO DO. 5
- Some Damp Specialists have fancy certificates ? others have lots of reviews ? which to choose ? 2
- UPVC door handle goes round and cannot open door 1
- French Doors move position 1
- Dot n dab abingdon onto painted brickwork