Richard Davies contracting
- Member since Jan 2012
- 2 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Richard Davies contracting to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Welcome to R.D. Stonemason contractor. Specialists in Lime Mortar and Stone. I have 15 years specialising in supply and fix stonemasonry and manage a small team of specialist stonemason fixers alongside a long standing sub contracting arrangement with a leading, long established Lancashire Stonemasonry company that specialises in lime mortar pointing and stone care / repair, dry stone walls, dry stone retaining walls and stone building restoration.
About Richard Davies contracting
I have managed and worked on stonemasonry in barn conversion projects and stonewalling projects, undertaken works in dry stone and dry stone retaining walls and specialist lime mortar pointing and stone/ stone building restoration. Much of my experience is time served over the 15 years that I have, and continue to work alongside a specialist stonemasonry company to whom I am privileged to be just one of just three specialist, nominated subcontractors. I have access to a range of industry qualified experts in stonemasonry, enabling me to offer services in expert advice, design, repair, replacement and construction in stonemasonry including lime mortar pointing, stone building restoration, retaining structures, dry stone walling and dry stone cladding, with all work being undertaken and completed to the highest of standards.
• Management level 3
• Current First Aid BSL and bi annual first aid courses
• Project Management eg Management of dry stone wall and dry stone
cladding for walls and retaining walls
• Specialised training in lime mortar production, and restoration using lime
mortars eg lime mortar pointing and construction with stone and lime
• Specialised training in stone building restoration skills and techniques
• 15 years time served with ongoing in-house training with a leading
Lancashire stonemasonry company
• Nominated subcontractor to a leading Lancashire stonemasonry company
• Training in Understanding Repair and Maintenance of Pre 1919 buildings
• Vast on-site stonemasonry experience in the construction industry and
• Ongoing professional development in modern and historic stonemasonry
skills and techniques