D2T Construction Ltd
- High Wycombe
- Member since Oct 2015
- 12 reviews • 92% positive rating
Start your project
Invite D2T Construction Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
D2T construction Ltd offers a wide range of design and construction services to our clients in Bucks and London area. We undertake mostly residential projects and can assist with new build developments, extensions, loft conversions, basement excavations and conversions, roofing and general refurbishment. We also offer energy efficient external and internal insulation systems.
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Loft Conversions
- Flat Roofing
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Fascias & Soffits
- Conversions - General
About D2T Construction Ltd
D2T construction Ltd undertakes residential and commercial projects in Bucks and London.
Please see some of our recent projects listed below with short works description.
More info and photos can be found on our website and My Builder profile.
* Rear extension in Marlow, Newfield Gardens
- 6.5m x 5m rear, single story extension with flat roof and aluminium lantern
- 4m aluminium bifold doors
- 3m x 1.5m aluminium lantern
- modern, high spec finish
- project duration - 14 weeks
* Double Storey Extension and Refurbishment in London, Islington, Willow Bridge Road
- Double Storey rear extension on the basement and ground levels
- 30 sqm new build garden house with Shou-Sugi-Ban® – Charred Timber Claddiing
- 300 sqm of general refurbishment throughout to a very high standard
- cellar works
- installation of Italian 3.2m x 1.6m tiles
- project duration- 9 months
* Rear Extension in London, Camden, Greencroft Gardens
- rear extension with glass roof and front glass panel to bring more light in
- large sliding doors
- refurbishment to a high standard
- project duration 16 weeks
* Loft Extension and Conversion in Penn, The Larchlands
- period house loft extension
- flint and brick walls
- general refurbishment throughout to a very high standard
- 6 velux rooflights
- new roof with dormers
- new electric and plumbing installations
- project duration- 5 months
* New Build prefabricated house in London, Islington, Alwyne Place
- ground and foundation works
- 240 sqm of new slab
* Extension in London, Islington, Thornhill Road
- ground and foundation works
Quest House Extension and reconfiguration in Penn, The Larchlands
- Rear extension with bifold, aluminium doors
- raised patio
- refurbishment throughout
- project duration- 15 weeks
D2T construction Ltd combines experience, knowledge, professionalism, high standards, innovation. We only work with the best, each of our crew members is carefully selected, well-trained, experienced and is a specialist in his field. We build using only the newest technologies while maintaining high standards and attention to even the smallest details.
As a highly experienced construction company, D2T construction ltd is your one-stop to create and maintain better buildings. We are your partners for your peace of mind. We are committed to delivering added value to any project entrusted to us.
Federation Of Master Builders
Considerate Constructors Scheme
Insured by Alliance
D2T construction Ltd
Residential & Commercial
New build, Extensions, Loft Conversions, Basement and Cellar Conversions and Excavations, Roofing, Refurbishment
Delta, Koster Waterproofing and Tanking
Own Plant and Machinery
NICEIC Certified Electrical Installations
Structural Design and Structural Calculations,
Foundation and Beam Design
Reinforced Concrete Design
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 28th Nov 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
Large refurbisshment Restoration & Refurbishment
hilary13748 - 18th Jul, 2022 Waiting for review
Rear Kitchen Extension Extensions
veronica30331 - 20th May, 2022 Waiting for review
Vault ceilings in one room - start date 1stFebruary Loft Conversions
Chris and Daniel have done a fantastic job. We have now hired them to do other jobs because of how professionally things have been done by them. We strongly recommend them to anyone
Good value and clearly planned out financials. tidy/clean workflow, no mess. Well executed tasks and a great finish. Creative input and conscientiousness throughout. It has been nothing but a pleasure dealing with them.
Not only did they complete their jobs very well, but they helped on remedials too. Our house was left in a state by a rogue builder hired previously on this platform, these guys went beyond the call of duty to remedy all sorts of problems leftover by others. We are v grateful for this.
All in all: They have top skills, great attitude and are simply a pleasure to deal with.
danny73235 - 6th May, 2022 Positive review
Other great tradespeople in High Wycombe
- Insulation Installers in High Wycombe
- Architectural Designers in High Wycombe
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in High Wycombe
- Extension Builders in High Wycombe
- Bricklayers in High Wycombe
- Loft Conversion Specialists in High Wycombe
- Roofers in High Wycombe
- Groundworkers in High Wycombe
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists in High Wycombe
- Conversion Specialists in High Wycombe
- Builders in High Wycombe